A perfect moment in a magical atmosphere is the motto that has always accompanied historic Harry's Bar in Florence, a venue that is now famous throughout the world.
The restaurant and bar first opened in 1953 in Via del Parione and then moved to Lungarno Vespucci in 1963. The idea behind the venue has always been that of trying to captivate clients with an impeccable service and of helping them to enjoy the style that has made this restaurant a true legend, not just in Florence, but throughout the world. The cuisine is always of excellent quality and pays great attention to the products of the territory. The kitchen not only proposes the dishes that have made the history of Harry's Bar, like the famous fresh pasta noodles au gratin with Parmesan and ham, the spicy prawn curry with con rice pilaf and mango chutney, the steak tartar, recognised by everyone as the best in Florence, the apple pie or the crêpes flambéed in Grand Marnier, but also proposes new platters that change with the seasons and also created as much as possible with seasonal products. The dining room boasts an excellent staff, coordinated by Maitre Sommelier Roberto Monsellato, while Barman Thomas Martini can prepare all the best classical cocktails, in particular the Bellini, and offer an excellent wine list of Italian and international wines. Naturally the style of the venue ensures that its clients come mainly from the Florentine elite, which has chosen it as a natural place to meet. There are also private rooms for special events.
- Type of kitchen: Toscana, Mediterranea, Pesce, Carne
- Category: Enoteca, Ristorante, Cocktail Bar
- Average price €.: Da €. 25 a €. 50
- Opened: Lunedì, Martedì, Mercoledì, Giovedì, Venerdì, Sabato, Domenica
- Address: Lungarno Vespucci, 22r
- Phone number: 055 2396700 CHIAMA ORA
- Website: www.harrysbarfirenze.it
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Outer space: No
- Atmosphere: Romantico, Adatto a Gruppi
- Meals: Pranzo, Cena, Aperitivo