In collaboration with Marco Rosi and Emanuele Merito, Giovanni proposes a Mediterranean cuisine that lays a strong emphasis on the various regional cuisines, particularly those of the South, and with a continuous research and updating of the menu. You can start with an octopus salad tossed in a pan with vegetables and Catalan style fruit, or try the carpaccio of sea bass with fennel and grapefruit salad or the warm anchovy, artichoke and Pienza sheep's cheese quiche. Follow up with some Maltagliati in a chick pea and mussel soup, the Palermo-style Chitarrone (pasta) with sardines, pine nuts, raisins and wild fennel, or Spaghetti alla Trabaccolara (mixed fish). The second courses include Apuglia-style stuffed squid on a bed of tomatos, sliced tuna in a sesame crust on a salad and larded pork fillet with pomegranate and black cabbage. The wine list includes many important Tuscan labels as well as a range of wines from other regions of northern and southern Italy. All the bread, pasta and desserts are homemade. Lunch at competitive prices at the 5 Sensi bistro.
I Cinque Sensi
Italian regional cuisines at the "I Cinque Sensi" restaurant in Florence. Giovanni Sindaco, an experienced caterer who worked for twenty years at the Cafe Gioberti, conceived the idea behind this Florentine venue and today carries forward this ambitious project aimed to create a reference point for people looking for a really quiet restaurant, with a refined, elegant and intimate environment, that offers an excellent value for money as well as an informal and friendly service.
- Type of kitchen: Toscana, Mediterranea, Pesce, Carne
- Category: Enoteca, Ristorante, Cocktail Bar
- Average price €.: Da €. 25 a €. 50
- Opened: Lunedì, Martedì, Mercoledì, Giovedì, Venerdì, Sabato
- Address: Via Pier Capponi, 3 ar
- Phone number: 055 214005 CHIAMA ORA
- Website: www.ristoranteicinquesensi.com
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outer space: No
- Atmosphere: Romantico, Adatto a Gruppi
- Meals: Pranzo, Cena, Colazione, Aperitivo