Osteria del Porcellino
L'Osteria del Porcellino was born in Florence in 1969. A stone's throw from Piazza Signoria, the Duomo and the Piglet " Notch " from which the Tavern takes its name. The place is very warm and friendly and the evening dinner by candlelight.
The menu proposed by the expert patron Enzo Ferrara picks up flavors of Tuscan tradition, blended with those of today, on a beautiful retelling with a mixture appreciated not only by the Florentine but also by the many actors and artists of international renown who frequent the club. Enzo, with its "savoir faire", is able to transform a simple "dinner" in a real evening of eating and feeling good, all accompanied by fine wines. In addition to Tuscan dishes we announce special as the Grand Antipasto del Porcellino with Tuscan salami and croutons, Cuddihy Tuscan ham and soft cheese , brie fried sesame truffle. Among the first , do not miss the Ribollita frantoiana, cream potatoes with truffle crostini or the classic pappardelle with wild boar. Seconds between land and sea with the classic Florentine steak very tender and tasty, the filet with balsamic vinegar, sliced with parmesan and arugula.Space near the Guelph palace. Special features of the restaurant is that the kitchen, as opposed to several Florentine restaurants, opens in a commendable way until midnight.
- Type of kitchen: Toscana, Mediterranea, Pesce, Carne, Bistecca
- Category: Enoteca, Osteria
- Average price €.: Da €. 25 a €. 50
- Opened: Lunedì, Martedì, Mercoledì, Giovedì, Venerdì, Sabato, Domenica
- Address: Via di Lamona, 7r
- Phone number: 055261448 CHIAMA ORA
- Mobile phone: 055 2286370 CHIAMA ORA
- Website: www.osteriadelporcellino.it
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outer space: Si
- Atmosphere: Romantico, Adatto a Gruppi
- Meals: Pranzo, Cena