For the past eleven years, brothers Gianni and Aldo have been serving both locals and visitors authentic regional cuisine in a warm, congenial setting. Aldo heads the kitchen with his wife Lucia, while Gianni offers his expertise in selecting the perfect wine from his vast collection of both regional and national wines.
The menu is moderately priced and includes a variety of homemade pastas and hearty Tuscan fare. The kitchen offers daily lunch and dinner speciale includine a unique “Wine & Dine “ menu. The “Wine & Dine” menu consists of a four-course meal, each course paired with a wine personally selected by Sommelier Gianni. No meal would be complete without a carefully prepared dessert by Chef Aldo.
* Ristorante Accademia offers personal tours of Florence in both English and Italian. Tours are led by Gianni Iacovitti - who is a licensed tour guide for Florence and its provinces.
Accademia Restaurant is situated in historical San Marco square, just a stone’s throw away from Michelangelo’s David.
- Type of kitchen: Toscana, Mediterranea
- Category: Enoteca, Pizzeria, Ristorante
- Average price €.: Da €. 25 a €. 50
- Opened: Lunedì, Martedì, Mercoledì, Giovedì, Venerdì, Sabato, Domenica
- Address: Piazza San Marco, 7r
- Phone number: 055 217343 CHIAMA ORA
- Website: www.ristoranteaccademia.it
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outer space: No
- Atmosphere: Adatto a Gruppi
- Meals: Pranzo, Cena